Early Years Paediatric First Aid: Live Zoom & Face to Face (4 Sessions)
14th March 2022 @ 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm£77.00
Early Years Paediatric First Aid Training
This Early Years Paediatric First Aid training course is aimed at all Early Years practitioners who are looking to obtain a current paediatric first aid qualification.
Our popular Early Years Paediatric First Aid training course will ensure your setting stays compliant with the Early Years Foundation Stage requirement that at least one person who has a current paediatric first aid certificate must be on the premises at all times when children are present, and must accompany children on outings.
Following the Department for Education’s decision to remove the requirement that first aid training to be approved by local authorities, we have chosen to become Qualsafe Accredited to ensure we meet the specific requirements that the training must cover based on existing good practice guidance. Since 2014 our courses have been validated as QCF Level 3.
Our Early Years Paediatric First Aid training course meets the following criteria:
- Training is designed for practitioners caring for children in the absence of their parents.
- The training leads to a certificate or a renewal certificate and is a minimum of 14 hours with home study.
- The first aid certificate is renewable every three years.
- Resuscitation and other equipment include baby and junior models.
- Training covers the appropriate contents of a first aid box.
- Our training includes recording accidents and incidents.
- Training is appropriate to the age of the children being cared for and we cover 0-12 years as a minimum.
Course length: 12 hours with flexible delivery over a maximum of 6 weeks
We are currently delivering our courses via Zoom Live for 2 of the sessions and face to face for 2 sessions in a Covid secure environment. We use a lot of different methods to make sure courses are as interactive as possible and do expect delegates to have cameras on and sound on when required. We also request that you take part in the feedback on our courses so that we can improve our services every time. We provide individual certificates for all of our courses.
Did you know you can book this Early Years Paediatric First Aid training course directly? We can deliver to either your individual setting or to a group of settings arranged by yourself. To find out more about this then please either call us on 01527 452430, Contact Us or book the course direct in our Shop
For more detailed information about booking training courses see our Training FAQ’s
We offer a 2 hour Parents & Carers First Aid; Anaphylaxis, Asthma & Epipen Training alongside other Qualsafe courses. You can Request a Quote.