Fun with Numbers in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
January 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£30
Fun with Numbers – Mathematics in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
This Fun with Numbers in Early Years course is designed to bring Early Years Maths into Early Years settings
Do you have staff that lack confidence in Early Years Maths?
Are you a practitioner looking for creative ideas on engaging children in the maths everyday?
Fun with Numbers is one of our courses designed to bring maths into Early Years settings. Our skilled trainers will demonstrate how and most importantly why we should be incorporating this into activities for young children and will show you benefits it can bring.
Maths in Early Years – Early Years maths objectives:
- Increase practitioners’ confidence in all areas of mathematics in the Early Years
- Clarify what the EYFS says about each area of mathematics
- Show how mathematics links to the other prime and specific areas of the EYFS
- Highlight characteristics of effective mathematics activities
- Confront practitioners’ own issues with mathematics and how it may affect their delivery of maths
- Give practitioners practise at planning mathematical activities with the existing resources in their own setting
- Give some clear ideas on how to involve parents in developing mathematics for their child
Mathematics in the Early Years Foundation Stage Training
This Maths in Early Years course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop maths and clearly link to the requirements of the EYFS.
We are currently delivering our courses via Zoom Live. We use a lot of different methods to make sure courses are as interactive as possible and do expect delegates to have cameras on and sound on when required. We also request that you take part in the feedback on our courses in order that we can improve our services every time. We provide individual certificates for all of our courses.
Did you know you can book this Fun with Numbers – Maths Early Years training course directly? We can deliver to either your individual setting or to a group of settings arranged by yourself. To find out more about this then please either call us on 01527 452430, Contact Us or book the course direct in our Shop
For more detailed information about booking training courses see our Training FAQ’s