Understanding the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£30.00
Ticket Understanding the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome
This course is designed to give practitioners an overview of Downs Syndrome. Practitioners will learn about the strengths and areas of need in the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome and how these can be harnessed to support development. Practitioners will learn strategies for teaching children with Downs Syndrome early skills and how to promote their social and emotional development.
This course is All practitioners wanting to develop their understanding of the strengths and areas of need in the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome and how to support these effects.
This Understanding the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome course supports you in:
- Knowing what Downs Syndrome is and how it impacts on children with the condition.
- Understanding the strengths and areas of need in the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome.
- To be aware of how the learning profile affects early reading, writing and maths development.
- Feeling confident in supporting the social and emotional development of children with Downs Syndrome.
- Knowing the importance of early speech development for children with Downs Syndrome and practical strategies to support this.
- Being able to work confidently with parents and carers of children with Downs Syndrome.
£30.00 per person
Course length: 2 hours
We are currently delivering our courses via Zoom Live. We use a lot of different methods to make sure courses are as interactive as possible and do expect delegates to have cameras on and sound on when required. We also request that you take part in the feedback on our courses so that we can improve our services every time. We provide individual certificates for all of our courses.
Did you know you can book this Understanding the Learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome training course directly? We can deliver to either your individual setting or to a group of settings arranged by yourself. To find out more about this then please either call us on 01527 452430, Contact Us or book the course direct in our Shop
For more detailed information about booking training courses see our Training FAQ’s