Making the transition from practitioner to Supervisor or Manager requires an understanding of how to manage team members effectively. Developing the skills necessary to be a successful supervisor or manager can sometimes be very difficult.
This Leadership & Management course will enable practitioners to:
- Understand the different types of Management styles
- Learn to identify different personality types in a Team and the roles that they play
- Understand which is the most effective type of management
- Identify the different personality behaviours and how this can impact the business
- Understand strategies to deal with unwanted behaviour and improve performance
We are currently delivering our courses via Zoom Live. We use a lot of different methods to make sure courses are as interactive as possible and do expect delegates to have cameras on and sound on when required. We also request that you take part in the feedback on our courses in order that we can improve our services every time. We provide individual certificates for all of our courses.
Once you have booked this course then we will be in touch to organise a suitable date to deliver. To discuss this further then please either call us on 01527 452430 or Contact Us and we will get back to you.
For more detailed information about booking training courses see our Training FAQ’s