This Early Years Emergency Paediatric First Aid training course is aimed at all Early Years practitioners who are looking to obtain a current paediatric first aid qualification as required by both Ofsted and the EYFS.
Our popular Early Years Emergency Paediatric First Aid training course will ensure your setting stays compliant with the latest version of the Early Years Foundation Stage by providing the minimum requirement for staff to count in ratios. At 6 hours, half that of the full Paediatric First Aid course, this is a quick and easy solution to meeting these requirements.
Following the Department for Education’s decision to remove the requirement that first aid training is approved by local authorities, we have chosen to become Qualsafe Accredited to ensure we meet the specific requirements that the training must cover based on existing good practice guidance.
Our Early Years Emergency Paediatric First Aid training meet the following criteria:
- Training is designed for practitioners caring for children in the absence of their parents.
- The first aid certificate is renewable every three years.
- Resuscitation and other equipment include baby and junior models.
- Training covers the appropriate contents of a first aid box.
- Our training includes recording accidents and incidents.
- Training is appropriate to the age of the children being cared for and we cover 0-12 years as a minimum
Course length: 6 hours with flexible delivery
Once you have booked this course then we will be in touch to organise a suitable date to deliver. To discuss this further then please either call us on 01527 452430, or Contact Us and we will get back to you.
For more detailed information about booking training courses see our Training FAQ’s