Effective Early Years supervision and appraisal have a positive impact on children within settings, so we should always be striving towards the best possible methods to undertake these. By effectively managing performance in Early Years and ensuring supervisions in Early Years training is embedded in our teams then we can improve the overall effectiveness of our early years supervisions and early years appraisals.
Our Supervisions programme consists of a COMPLETE GUIDE TO SUPERVISIONS IN EARLY YEARS containing everything you need to deliver an effective supervision programme in line with Ofsted requirements. The contents of this product includes a wide range of tools that are of the highest calibre, something our customers have come to expect from our range of support documents.
Our early years supervisions complete guide involves a whole team approach that ensures everyone understanding the ethos of supervisions and working together to make sure that they are effective in improving the outcomes of children at your setting. From a training package for your staff, to all the paperwork you will ever need (including exemplar policies and example completed supervision documents), this product will provide the perfect support needed to implement effective supervisions in your setting. You are free to use the paperwork and training as many times as you like.
Contents include over 35 documents:
- Complete set of supervisions paperwork including preparing your team, supervision contracts, chronology and much more.
- Training resources for engaging your team – a complete powerpoint to get the team on board
- A comprehensive strategy and a guide to implementing it – the ‘how to’
- Exemplar policies and procedures including the Process Flowchart
- Skills Matrix
- Links to Peer Observations – and so much more….