Bright Early Years Advice
As accredited Bright Early Years Advice business advisors we work under the umbrella of Bright Business Advice and so are in the perfect position to support your business through specialised Early Years Coaching & Early Years Mastermind. Using the acclaimed Bright 7-sector business model we will help you to improve your profitability and create a more solid and sustainable early years business
The Bright Orbit Model will help you achieve improvement in many areas including:
- your personal leadership skills
- improvements with systems, to better organise your people
- meeting the requirements set by Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) & Ofsted
- effective support with funding and cost management improvements,
- building an effective team and a culture to be proud of
- using the 3 M’s of marketing to avoid the September slump
- Develop creative show around for RAPID sales
Our proven model will help you to achieve the growth you desire. Be it support with the development of your Team, organising your HR to make sure you are compliant or developing your company culture to attract and retain the right skilled operational people and management. Recruiting the right people to do a decent job will help develop your reputation further as a safe, reliable child care setting that people use and recommend to others.
Running any business is challenging and when you have the added responsibility of running an early years setting, it can become overwhelming with the added demands of the EYFS and Inspection from Ofsted. We know and understand this because we are running settings too. Therefore we are ideally placed to ensure your business meets all its legal requirements, so we can then help it grow and increase its profitability.
Click here for a free 15 minutes business review or contact us with a specific enquiry. To keep in touch with business news to help take your business to the next level then click here to keep in touch.
Bright Early Years Business Advice
At Bright Early Years Business Advice, we work with early years business owners in a variety of ways in order to support their achieving the business aims and objectives they have set out to do. Using our own business experience, of growing from one nursery to a group of five, and the Bright Orbit model we can take your business to new heights. We have several ways in which you can interact with us through Bright Early Years Advice which include:
- Early Years Mastermind – join a small group of other childcare providers to discuss your individual challenges and successes
- Early Years Coaching – have a monthly early years coaching session with Tricia Wellings, our own Bright Early Years Coach
- Early Years Club – join our monthly education club to learn more about the model and talk through current hot topics
There is also a series of Early Years Masterclasses that are available to learn more about the Bright Orbit model and explain in more detail how early years coaching and early years mastermind works. You can also book a FREE 15 Minutes with us to discover more about any of these options.
Business Accelerator Webinar
Who should attend?
All Early Years Settings & Out of School Clubs who seek those nuggets of inspiration and expertise that will help them grow their business. We have adapted our popular in person summit to a useful webinar, which has been well received. We run this just twice a year so look out for upcoming dates or Keep in Touch with Business Growth & Development.
Why should I attend?
Are you wanting to learn how to achieve more growth in your business and get the best from your team? Then the Business Accelerator Summit Webinar is for you!
The internet is altering the way we do business and with social media spreading into every home and business you will find:
- Buying and decision making habits have changed
- Customers are demanding greater service and have higher expectations
- Company Culture is more important than ever with staff having higher expectations as companies struggle with recruitment, retention and maintaining morale.
During the webinar we will help you address how to make the most of those changing times. We also address business challenges that go with it and harness the opportunities they create for you in your early years business right now.
Our Early Years Business Advice is supported by a skill set that includes Emotional Intelligence knowledge, Business & Finance Management Expertise, Nursery Management and recent experience of Ofsted inspections.
To find out what others have said about our Summits click the video below: